Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the questions below to display the corresponding answer.
1. What does StemFlo do, and how will it benefit me?
- What does StemFlo® do, and how will it benefit me?
- What are the ingredients in StemFlo – is it all-natural?
- What recent changes were made to the StemFlo formula?
- Will I experience immediate effects when supplementing with StemFlo?
- What is the effect of stem cell circulation?
- Can StemFlo be taken with SE2™?
- Do I need to be on StemEnhance for a period of time before I can begin supplementing with StemFlo?
- How does it support blood circulation?
- What is a blood cell?
- What scientific studies/tests were conducted on StemFlo?
- Where are adult stem cells released in the blood flow?
- Can I take StemFlo in place of StemEnhance, or do they function best together?
- Is StemFlo a patented product?
- Does StemFlo contain AFA?
- What is the suggested usage for StemFlo?
- Can this product be taken with other supplements?
- Does this supplement provide all the nutrients and minerals my body needs to replace other supplements I am taking?
- What if I am being treated by a healthcare practitioner for a health concern?
- Are there any medical conditions in particular with which one should show precaution when taking StemFlo?
- Can StemFlo be taken with prescription or over the counter drugs?
- Will I experience a detoxification when taking StemFlo? Are any other side effects experienced?
- Can StemFlo be taken on an empty stomach or is it recommended to take after a meal?
- For chronic or severe conditions, what is the suggested usage?
- Can a person of any age take StemFlo?
- Does StemFlo contain any artificial ingredients, preservatives, gluten, coloring or dairy?
- Why does the label of StemFlo say to consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing?
- Is StemFlo vegan?
- Why does the StemFlo label state “consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing”? What if I get pregnant while I am taking StemFlo?
An all-natural proprietary blend of herbs, botanicals and nutrients,
StemFlo supports optimal blood circulation by reducing fibrin and oxidative
stress in the blood, detoxifying the blood and improving overall blood flow.
StemFlo is especially designed to support the delivery of adult stem cells from
the bloodstream to tissues in need; also supporting the delivery of nutrients,
oxygen and immune cells throughout the body. When used in tandem with
StemEnhance, StemFlo optimizes the body's ability to deliver and circulate adult
stem cells to tissues and organs in need; thus supporting optimal health and
wellbeing through stem cell nutrition.
2. What are the ingredients in StemFlo? Is it all-natural?
StemFlo is an all-natural product, boasting a formula crafted from botanicals, herbs and nutrients. The supplement is a blend of:
A proprietary blend of active enzymes that help digest excess fibrin in the blood, supporting optimal blood flow.*
An extraordinary fruit originally from Southeast Asia that is well known for its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants neutralize the production of damaging free radicals in the body.*
Well known in India for its health properties, Indian Gooseberry is actually the most naturally concentrated source of Vitamin C.*
Native to northern Europe and Asia, Black Currant is a berry that was documented in recent studies to support stem cell function; the berry also holds a very high content in antioxidants and Vitamin C as well.*
Also known as the “sacred herb of the rainforest,” this tropical vine, found in the jungles of the Amazonian Basin, provides potent antioxidant support and increased circulation.*
A great source of the bioflavonoid Hesperidin which is well documented to support collagen and connective tissue formation, which supports the proper functioning of fine microvasculature.*
Curcumin comes from the turmeric plant and has been used for centuries in Asia to help purify the blood and detoxify the body.*
3. What recent changes were made to the StemFlo formula?
The Science of Stemtech at Work:
We have made a few small, but important improvements to StemFlo, making it an even better formula than the original.
4. Will I experience immediate effects when supplementing with StemFlo?
- We have added Indian Gooseberry, well known in India for supporting health, vitality and wellness. Indian Gooseberry is one of the most concentrated natural source of Vitamin C, having as much as 30 times the Vitamin C of an orange.*
- We have added Lemon Extract, a great source of bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids have been documented to support collagen and connective tissue formation, supporting the proper functioning of capillaries, the smallest but extremely important vessels of the cardiovascular system.*
- Grape has been replaced with Black Currant. Native to northern Europe and Asia, Black Currant is a berry that was shown in recent studies to support stem cell function. In addition, the berry affords a very high concentration of antioxidants; weight for weight, Black Currant holds more antioxidant activity than blueberries.*
A study on StemFlo documented benefits on blood circulation within 30 minutes of consumption. This being said, actual health benefits, as experienced by an individual with an increase in quality of life, may vary depending upon individual health factors.
5. What is the effect of stem cell circulation?
Adult stem cells constitute the natural renewal system of the body. When a tissue or organ is in need of assistance, it sends a signal to the bone marrow to trigger the release of adult stem cells; the tissue in question also releases compounds that attract adult stem cells to that tissue. When they reach the fine blood vasculature of that tissue, adult stem cells then migrate into the tissue and become cells of that tissue. Adult stem cells must therefore have the ability to circulate freely throughout the entire circulatory system in order to participate to overall .
6. Can StemFlo be taken with SE2™?
Yes, StemFlo can be taken with SE2; StemFlo was specifically designed to be used in tandem with SE2 to support the release and circulation of adult stem cells within the bloodstream. The result of which, orchestrates a greater level of stem cell nutrition and preventive care.
7. Do I need to be on StemEnhance for a period of time before I can begin supplementing with StemFlo?
No. StemEnhance and StemFlo are two independent products that can be taken individually; however, we believe that the greatest benefits will be obtained when taken together.
8. How does it support Blood circulation?
StemFlo is a proprietary blend of all-natural herbs and nutrients that help support optimal blood flow by providing the following:
- Reduces Oxidative Stress: StemFlo contains powerful antioxidant ingredients available helping to lower oxidative stress, therefore StemFlo helps keep oxidative damage and fibrin production in check.*
- Breaks Down Excess Fibrin: StemFlo contains proteolytic enzymes that help digest fibrin. Reducing excess fibrin buildup ensures optimal blood flow in smaller blood vessels and capillaries.*
- Oxidative Stress Reduction - Detoxification - StemFlo contains ingredients which have been documented to assist in the elimination of toxins from the body.*
The result is a decrease of oxidative stress in the vascular system and an optimization of blood fluidity. By helping to keep the highways and byways of our circulatory system free and clear, StemFlo supports the smooth and effective "trafficking" of adult stem cells within the body. In clinical studies, StemFlo was shown to improve blood circulation within 30 minutes of consumption. The study also documented increased blood circulation in capillaries as well as a substantial reduction in blood markers associated with fibrin production and oxidative stress.
In clinical studies, StemFlo was shown to improve blood circulation within thirty
minutes of consumption. The study showed increased blood circulation in capillaries
as well as substantial reduction in blood markers associated with fibrin production
and oxidative stress.
9. What is a blood cell?
The blood is composed of liquid, called plasma, in which cells are in suspension. Plasma makes up about 55 percent of total blood volume, the rest being a family of cells referred to as "blood cells." The main cells are red blood cells that carry oxygen throughout the bloodstream and a variety of white blood cells that altogether constitute the immune system. The blood also contains platelets that play a crucial role in the process of blood coagulation. Finally, the blood contains stem cells.
10. What scientific studies/tests were conducted on StemFlo?
Given the contents of StemFlo, the ultimate benefit is a greater circulation of blood in capillaries, the smallest part of the blood vasculature. As blood circulates better through capillaries, adult stem cells can traffic more effectively throughout the body. There is only one way to effectively estimate blood circulation though capillaries: by measuring the diffusion of oxygen through the skin. More oxygen released by the skin means more oxygen in the underlying capillaries, which in turn means better circulation of blood. A recent study documented that StemFlo improves capillary circulation within 30 minutes of consumption. This study also documented that consumption of StemFlo reduces fibrin and oxidative stress in the blood.
11. Where are adult stem cells released in the blood flow?
Through a complex series of events, adult stem cells are released in the blood vessels supplying the bone marrow. Adult stem cells then circulate throughout the body and migrate to tissues in need. Supporting both the release and trafficking of adult stem cells constitutes the best approach to supporting the natural renewal system of the body.
12. Can I take StemFlo in place of StemEnhance, or do they function best together?
One product does not replace the other. In fact, StemEnhance and StemFlo were designed to work in tandem. Whereas, StemEnhance supports the release of adult stem cells from the bone marrow, StemFlo supports their circulation – further supporting your natural renewal system.
13. Is StemFlo patented like the StemEnhance is?
The StemFlo formula is currently patent-pending.
14. Is there any AFA in the StemFlo?
StemFlo does not contain AFA.
15. What is the suggested usage for StemFlo?
It is recommended that StemFlo be taken as three capsules once or twice daily.
16. Can this product be taken with other supplements?
Yes. There are no nutrient-to-nutrient interactions known with the ingredients in StemFlo.
17. Does this supplement provide all the nutrients and minerals my body needs to replace other supplements I am taking?
StemFlo can be taken with any combination of supplements – as its formula is all-natural and botanical-based. With that said, StemFlo offers very powerful antioxidants; one may not need other antioxidant supplements while taking StemFlo. In addition, if one is taking nattokinase, Serrapeptidase or other proteolytic enzymes, you may not need these supplements when taking StemFlo.
18. What if I am being treated by a healthcare practitioner for a health concern?
If you are being treated or are taking any medications from your treating healthcare provider, you should consult them before taking any nutritional supplement, including StemFlo.
19. Are there any medical conditions in particular with which one should show precaution when taking StemFlo?
Proteolytic compounds like Fibrinerase are known to have anti-coagulant properties. Persons who suffer from clotting disorders or who are on anti-coagulant medications (see question 20 below) should consult their treating healthcare practitioners prior to taking StemFlo.
20. Can StemFlo be taken with prescription or over the counter drugs?
Proteolytic compounds may have have anti-coagulant properties. Persons who suffer from clotting disorders or who are on anti-coagulant medications, such as warfarin or Coumadin could experience an increased bleeding risk. Such persons should consult a physician prior to taking any proteolytic enzymes– which is an ingredient in StemFlo.
The absorption and tissue distribution of antibiotics may be increased when taken at the same time as proteolytic enzymes. Persons on antibiotics should consult their physicians prior to taking StemFlo.
The absorption and tissue distribution of antibiotics may be increased when taken at the same time as Fibrinerase. Persons on antibiotics should consult their physicians prior to taking StemFlo.
21. Will I experience a detoxification when taking StemFlo? Are any other side effects experienced?
All the ingredients in StemFlo have a long history of safety. As with any nutritional supplement or health lifestyle change, one can experience the detoxification or adjustment process. If you experience flu like symptoms or gastrointestinal discomforts, please decrease what you are taking until the adjustment symptoms are resolved and then begin increasing your intake slowly.
22. Can StemFlo be taken on an empty stomach or is it recommended to take after a meal?
StemFlo can be taken with or without food; but to optimize the benefit of the proteolytic enzymes in the Fibrinerase in StemFlo, it is best to take it between meals: one hour before or 1.5 hours after eating.
23. For chronic or severe conditions, what is the suggested usage?
There is no suggested usage for different conditions, as StemFlo is a nutritional supplement – StemFlo is not a drug and we make no medical claims since it is not intended for treatment or therapeutic effect of any kind; as such the claims for StemFlo have not been evaluated by the FDA. Stemflo is not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any illness or disease.
24. Can a person of any age take StemFlo?
Yes, just follow the directions on the label and make sure any usage is done under adult supervision.
25. Does StemFlo contain any artificial ingredients, preservatives, gluten, coloring or dairy?
26. Why does the label of StemFlo say to consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing?
There is no evidence to suggest that the ingredients in StemFlo are safe or unsafe in pregnancy and nursing. Many dietary supplements have such warning out of an abundance of caution rather than any known pregnancy risk.
27. Is StemFlo vegan?
StemFlo contains no animal ingredients, therefore it is vegan. Stemtech utilizes only the purest ingredients, studied for their biological effects and high quality nutritional contributions.
28. Why does the StemFlo label state “consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing”? What if I get pregnant while I am taking StemFlo?
Many products carry such warnings out of caution rather than any known pregnancy risk. Stemtech is not aware of any evidence that consuming StenFlo during pregnancy will create a health risk. Pregnancy and nursing are often considered special conditions and attending doctors should be made aware of any and all supplements consumed during this time.
Q&A ON FDA'S DRAFT GUIDANCE
COMPLIMENTARY AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE PRODUCTS AND THEIR REGULATION BY THE
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
Q: Does this Draft Guidance change how FDA regulates dietary supplements such
A: No – The Draft Guidance provides FDA's proposed definition of CAM products (Complimentary
and Alternative Medicine Products) and explains how these products, depending on
how they are labeled and marketed and for what specific intended uses, will fall
into existing FDA regulatory categories such as "drugs," "biologics," "devices"
or "foods" (which include "dietary supplements").
Q: Can dietary supplement products still be marketed with structure/function
claims such as "supports the natural release of adult stem cells"?
A: Yes – The Draft Guidance has no impact on legal structure/function claims for
foods or dietary supplements, and does not change how products making such claims
will be regulated.
Q: If individual distributors or the manufacturer make oral or written claims
for a dietary supplement that the product will help prevent or treat a disease,
how will the product be regulated according to the Draft Guidance?
A: As an illegal drug -- Disease prevention or treatment claims, such as curing
or preventing cancer, diabetes, arthritis or other disease, would cause FDA to regulate
the dietary supplement as an illegal drug, with the exception that if there is an
FDA-approved health claim, disease prevention claims might be legal. Disease treatment
claims for dietary supplements were illegal before the issuance of the Draft Guidance
and continue to be illegal. Claims to decrease risk or prevent disease should not
be made in the context of the sale of dietary supplements without first confirming
that such claims are legal as a result of an FDA-approved health claim.